|Price per day
|45 € PAX
|40 € PAX
|37 € PAX
|35 € PAX
We’ve radically changed the design of the SCOTT Addict 10 with those who spend more hours on the bike in mind. With a geometry that is less focused on the competition and more on the background, this bike comes into your hands wanting to devour kilometers with you.
- HMF Addict Disc carbon frame
- Addict HMF carbon fork
- SRAM RIVAL AXS Disc 24 speed
- Schwalbe ONE Tires
- Repair kit
- Rentals over €250 free delivery
- Delivery and collection €30 area less than 10km, for deliveries to an area greater than 10km delivery and collection €50.
- The rental customer must pay a deposit of €200-€500 (depending on the bike model) which will be returned upon delivery of the bicycle.
- The deposit will be charged by credit card and will be returned to you within days of returning the bike.
- The rental customer is the sole party liable for any damage caused to the bicycle, including theft, lost of any extras requested to the rental agent (helmets, pedals, pump, tools, etc).
- The bicycle is rented for riding, any other use is strictly prohibited.
- The bicycles must be always parked in a safe room or must be always with the client, is not allowed to park the bicycles on the street (90% of the bikes parked on the street are stolen) so will be client responsibility if bicycles are stolen. We do not offer coverage in case of theft of the rental bicycle, the responsibility for theft belongs exclusively to CLIENT who has signed the bike rental agreement. In case of theft, you must pay the current value of the bicycle
- In case the company would find the bikes on the street, or bicycles will be involved in acts of vandalism or improper use of them, it reserves the right to take back the bicycle from the customer without refunding any of the rental amount.
- Any fine or penalty resulting from the use of bicycles is only customer responsibility.
- Any incidents that arise regarding complete fulfilment of this contract shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Ibiza courts.
- The customer must check the bicycle delivered and in case of any inconvenience must notify the company as soon as possible.
- The use of bicycles in sports competitions (cycling-triathlon) is not allowed
- The bicycles can only be used on the island of Ibiza and cannot be used on Formentera, for example.
RESERVATIONS: reservations will be made through the website. To make the reservation, payment of 50% of the total rent will be made or pay 100% If you wish. CANCELLATIONS: to cancel a reservation, you must inform the company more than 48 hours in advance by contacting the company. In case of cancellation of a reservation less than 48 hours in advance, the refund of the amount paid in advance will not be made, also in the event that in a rental reservation (example) 8 bicycles and finally 6 are needed, the remaining 2 bicycles They will be invoiced equally and the proportional part will not be paid.
- The instructions of the guide must be followed and strictly obeyed.
- In no case can you pass the guide during the tour.
- All traffic regulations must be respected and complied with throughout the guided tour.
- It is forbidden any reckless and competitive driving that endangers other road users or colleagues of activity.
- Failure to comply with the aforementioned rules may result in suspension of the tour.
- The use of the helmet is mandatory
- Customers are advised to wear sports clothes and shoes for the activity.
- The client must have a minimum knowledge of the use and control of a bicycle.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- In case the client is not in full capacity, the activity may be suspended.
- Ibiza Bike Tours has liability and accident insurance.
WEATHER CONDITIONS TOURS: in case of adverse weather conditions of red level the tour may be cancelled. In rainy conditions it is possible to take the tour and it will depend on the client if he wants to take the tour or if he wants to change the day or time. TOUR RESERVATIONS: to reserve a guided tour you must fill out the questionnaire on the website with all the necessary information or by phone or WhatsApp. In the calendar you can see the days available for bike tour and you can choose the one that suits you best. For the reservation of the bike tour, 50% of the tour must be paid in case there are more than 4 people. In case of less than 4 people, 30% will be paid, the rest of the amount will be paid at the end of the tour.