The NEW Spark RC Comp is the perfect blend of cutting-edge carbon engineering, never-before-seen levels of integration, and just the right amount of our secret sauce. We wanted this bike to be faster on both climbs and descents. We’ve stretched the suspension travel, perfected the geometry, and listened to the world’s best athletes to create the ultimate cross country race bike. If speed is your thing, you’re going to love this bike.
- HMF Carbon Spark RC Frame
- FOX 32 Float Rhythm 120mm fork
- FOX Float Custom, 120mm, TwinLoc
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shimano Deore disc brakes
- Syncros X-30SE TR rims
- Maxxis Rekon Race Foldable Tires
- Syncros Components
- Repair kit
- Rentals over €200 free delivery
- Entrega en toda la isla
- The rental customer must pay a deposit of €200-€500 (depending on the bike model) which will be returned upon delivery of the bicycle.
- The deposit will be charged by credit card and will be returned to you within days of returning the bike.
- The rental customer is the sole party liable for any damage caused to the bicycle, including theft, lost of any extras requested to the rental agent (helmets, pedals, pump, tools, etc).
- The bicycle is rented for riding, any other use is strictly prohibited.
- The bicycles must be always parked in a safe room or must be always with the client, is not allowed to park the bicycles on the street (90% of the bikes parked on the street are stolen) so will be client responsibility if bicycles are stolen. We do not offer coverage in case of theft of the rental bicycle, the responsibility for theft belongs exclusively to CLIENT who has signed the bike rental agreement. In case of theft, you must pay the current value of the bicycle
- In case the company would find the bikes on the street, or bicycles will be involved in acts of vandalism or improper use of them, it reserves the right to take back the bicycle from the customer without refunding any of the rental amount.
- Any fine or penalty resulting from the use of bicycles is only customer responsibility.
- Any incidents that arise regarding complete fulfilment of this contract shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Ibiza courts.
- The customer must check the bicycle delivered and in case of any inconvenience must notify the company as soon as possible.
- The use of bicycles in sports competitions (cycling-triathlon) is not allowed
- The bicycles can only be used on the island of Ibiza and cannot be used on Formentera, for example.
RESERVATIONS: reservations will be made through the website. To make the reservation, payment of 50% of the total rent will be made or pay 100% If you wish. CANCELLATIONS: to cancel a reservation, you must inform the company more than 48 hours in advance by contacting the company. In case of cancellation of a reservation less than 48 hours in advance, the refund of the amount paid in advance will not be made, also in the event that in a rental reservation (example) 8 bicycles and finally 6 are needed, the remaining 2 bicycles They will be invoiced equally and the proportional part will not be paid.
Rent over €200
100% secure online purchase
Wherever you are