It’s hard to find a bike that strikes the right balance between racing and comfort. The Cipollini Bond Evo Disc manages to do that and more thanks to some clever engineering and a natural feel for what the modern road cyclist wants.
The Bond Evo Disc is the latest development for the Cipollini endurance-oriented option. Made from high quality carbon fiber, this disc brake specific frame can easily accommodate up to 28mm tires, which will enhance the level of comfort you will have in the ride, as well as open up roads that are poorly paved or even packed gravel.
The frame has been made with two personalities. The top section like the top tube and the seatstays have been given a layup that will introduce a suppleness to deflect the road vibrations from reaching you. That takes nothing away from the responsive ride feel that you would expect from a Cipollini since the BB86 bottom bracket combined with a super stiff down tube and sturdy chainstays will help transfer all pedal power to the road.
Though the Bond Evo isn’t supposed to be the aero frame in the lineup, the engineers have designed it with aerodynamics involved. The seat tube cutout allows the rear wheel to snuggle up nice and close to the frame, smoothing airflow and the Kammtail-like cutoff of the seat tube and seat post helps reduce the drag. Internal cable routing for the hydraulic disc brakes and shifting cables keeps the front end tidy and aero-efficient.
The slightly more relaxed geometry encourages you to ride further and not worry about sore shoulders. This is a Cipollini, though, so you won’t feel out of place at the start line of a fast-paced crit or XL Gran Fondo.
The Cipollini Bond Evo Disc is available in five sizes and in several pre-build options as well as stand alone frame and fork.
- Repair kit
- Rentals over €250 free delivery
- Delivery and collection €30 area less than 10km, for deliveries to an area greater than 10km delivery and collection €50.
- The rental customer must pay a deposit of €200-€500 (depending on the bike model) which will be returned upon delivery of the bicycle.
- The deposit will be charged by credit card and will be returned to you within days of returning the bike.
- The rental customer is the sole party liable for any damage caused to the bicycle, including theft, lost of any extras requested to the rental agent (helmets, pedals, pump, tools, etc).
- The bicycle is rented for riding, any other use is strictly prohibited.
- The bicycles must be always parked in a safe room or must be always with the client, is not allowed to park the bicycles on the street (90% of the bikes parked on the street are stolen) so will be client responsibility if bicycles are stolen. We do not offer coverage in case of theft of the rental bicycle, the responsibility for theft belongs exclusively to CLIENT who has signed the bike rental agreement. In case of theft, you must pay the current value of the bicycle
- In case the company would find the bikes on the street, or bicycles will be involved in acts of vandalism or improper use of them, it reserves the right to take back the bicycle from the customer without refunding any of the rental amount.
- Any fine or penalty resulting from the use of bicycles is only customer responsibility.
- Any incidents that arise regarding complete fulfilment of this contract shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Ibiza courts.
- The customer must check the bicycle delivered and in case of any inconvenience must notify the company as soon as possible.
- The use of bicycles in sports competitions (cycling-triathlon) is not allowed
- The bicycles can only be used on the island of Ibiza and cannot be used on Formentera, for example.
RESERVATIONS: reservations will be made through the website. To make the reservation, payment of 50% of the total rent will be made or pay 100% If you wish. CANCELLATIONS: to cancel a reservation, you must inform the company more than 48 hours in advance by contacting the company. In case of cancellation of a reservation less than 48 hours in advance, the refund of the amount paid in advance will not be made, also in the event that in a rental reservation (example) 8 bicycles and finally 6 are needed, the remaining 2 bicycles They will be invoiced equally and the proportional part will not be paid.
Rent over €200
100% secure online purchase
Wherever you are